The aim of the Consultation Project 2012 was to find out about:
- the services we offer
- the people we work with
- the changes we bring about
Following the consultation, we:
- Looked for unmet needs.
- Made a 5 year plan.
- Generate ways to gain feedback, views and ideas from all ages to inform our plans.
- Developed future projects.
- Measured satisfaction on what we are doing already.
- Assessed if our outcomes are attainable and achievable.
- Prioritised spending and develop funding bids.
- Assessed potential interest in projects.
- Improved customer relations.
CLICK HERE to see our Consultation Report.
As well as the online survey we have a number of ways in which you can share your ideas, views, and thoughts about what The Settlement is delivering, its outcomes and its role within the community.
If you are interested of being part of our focus group that helps shapes the programme of The Settlement please give Jane a call 01900 817421