GRO_FUN (formally known as Group Gardening)
Every Wednesday 1.30-3.30pm (Weather Permitting)
Come and have fun in the garden, learn new skills and meet new people.
If you enjoy the outdoors why not come along to one of our GRO-FUN sessions.
We get together in the garden, learn and have a chat over coffee.
You don't need to come every week just come along when you can. And it's all free.
The GRO_FUN Project includes:
- Practical workshops such as mosaic pots and flower arranging.
- Small growing areas for your own use.
- Advice on all aspects of gardening.
- Making compost stalls and garden furniture out of old pallets.
- Helping restore and maintain The Settlement's garden
- Lots of coffee, biscuits and laughs
Download our GRO-FUN leaflet CLICK HERE